My new Toy - Rad Rover 5 Fat Tire E Bike

It don't bother me, because it only does it if I let go of the handlebars, Then it takes a while for it to become a death wobble

So I always ride with at least one hand on the handlebars

It don't bother me, because it only does it if I let go of the handlebars, Then it takes a while for it to become a death wobble

So I always ride with at least one hand on the handle bars a
I wouldn't ever even think of riding without at least one hand on the handlebars, the same with a pedal bike or a motorcycle too...It only takes just one 'whoops' to ruin your entire day...lol...lol.

I wouldn't ever even think of riding without at least one hand on the handlebars, the same with a pedal bike or a motorcycle too...It only takes just one 'whoops' to ruin your entire day...lol...lol.

Maybe a street tire wouldn't wobble, Zac with his cruise control might want to ride no handed :LOL:

I like the dirt and an Off road tire is for me
I gotta keep both hands on the handlebars anyways when I'm off road or I'll wreck
I gotta keep one hand on the throttle all the time because I hardly ever use pedal assist

Safety first keep at least one hand on the handlebars at all times

Yeah I gotta have the handlebars held firm or it goes its own way. I haven't ridden it enough yet to really find out.
When I first got my bike I was kinda surprised when I felt that,

But having felt that on M/C before I knew right away it was a hands on at all times kinda bike

When I first got my bike I was kinda surprised when I felt that,

But having felt that on M/C before I knew right away it was a hands on at all times kinda bike
ya know what? Except for 5 minutes 30 years ago on a little Honda 80 dirt bike, I've never ridden or even been on a motorcycle. My M/B is the closest I've come.

1 1/2 years and 2345 miles
I like to take pics when the odometer numbers line up :LOL: Next pic will be 3456
I missed 1234 I was busy having fun and not paying attention

Attachments

• DSCF9589.JPG
    DSCF9589.JPG
    308.1 KB · Views: 45
Back