My new "used" hauling trailer.

It can hold 100lbs so its perfect for getting groceries. It will also create a larger area that people can see me clearly. It cost me 10$ at a garage sale from a neighbor

I may have to modify it slightly but its a perfect cart for hauling stuffs. Might be for kids but meh I more than likely will modify the cabin a bit making it more "cargo friendly"
1282_trailer_1.jpg

10 bucks a steal!!!
Don't believe I've seen one for less than $50 and sometimes high as $250 on Craigslist here in the LA/Orange county Kalifornia area

jerryt said:
10 bucks a steal!!!
Don't believe I've seen one for less than $50 and sometimes high as $250 on Craigslist here in the LA/Orange county Kalifornia area

Its a incredible deal I was so excited! The thing thats crazy is I tried finding tires and stuff to build my own.. it would cost me minimum what I figured around 20$ for a set of tires alone not the rest...

Jol

Those are very nice style I think myself. I may modify mine to run like that for more reasons than one. Mainly due to chain clearance and other things. Its not hard to modify it as it uses simple bolts and cotter pins and the pipe can be replaced easy.

963_P1010004_1.jpg
This is my Hoosier corn picking trailer. Has a hard time pulling when the load is full! :p
Doc

Good idea, I have one that has been in the attic for a couple years and never used,nearly forgot about it. With gas prices going the way they are that could be put to good use.

How about traffic? In my area there is not that much room to ride clear of cars and trucks and with the trailer????. Some of these drivers get pretty nasty and dangerous. Not sure I have the courage but would like to hear how it is working out for you.

Back