My old 65mph+ Anodized Blue Gas frame

Gpmasta

These video was taken before I was able to gain much more speed later in the future . I have a few videos on my youtube channel cheyon22

Sumsloppymeet

oh snap your bike was one of the reasons i started building mine swear i never see anybody around tampa riding

Gpmasta

oh snap your bike was one of the reasons i started building mine swear i never see anybody around tampa riding
Thanks Man , That bike was purchase by someone that feel In love with it I sold it as a roller with out a engine for $800. I can probably link you up with people that ride in your area

Sumsloppymeet

that would be sweet love the blue paint job my black rollers almost ready for a new coat of paint and im curious where you ggot the color from

Street Ryderz

that would be sweet love the blue paint job my black rollers almost ready for a new coat of paint and im curious where you ggot the color from
It was anodized blue not painted.Not cheaply done to get good results same thing with good paints I used BMW's semi metalic blue and the paint cost 130 for a pint LOL and then the clear was another 80 bucks.Idk about down south but here to have it anodized would easily be a couple hundred bucks.