My Phantom 85 project

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
I found this gas tank. I really like it. What do you guys think? Its about the same size as the one I was already looking at. I want to set my bike up with a fuel reserve because I plan to take tmit into town and this looks like I can do that with it.

When I click on your link all I get is a page of tanks.

I bought this one for my 4X bike, looks like it's gone up from the 75 I paid.

It has a locking gas cap.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
When I click on your link all I get is a page of tanks.

I bought this one for my 4X bike, looks like it's gone up from the 75 I paid.

It has a locking gas cap.
Right click, copy clean link, paste in a new tab, enter, should work.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Here's one for a very reasonable price. Don't know how it would work on a bike.

Check these out. They also have one like you listed on Amazon

Here's some

Here's one for a very reasonable price. Don't know how it would work on a bike.

thanks guys. I'm probably going to go through and measure where all of the tanks I like will sit and decide from there. I will also measure up the tank on my other bike because it is about the perfect width.

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Back