My Phantom Experience.

From the looks of the crap in the case. It looks like these are built by an average joe in a backyard garage. I was about to pull the trigger on the v3. But i think with all the probs and quality im not. Im gonna go with the more expensive yet better quality. RELLI. VERY HELPFULL POST BRO BRO

From the looks of the crap in the case. It looks like these are built by an average joe in a backyard garage. I was about to pull the trigger on the v3. But i think with all the probs and quality im not. Im gonna go with the more expensive yet better quality. RELLI. VERY HELPFULL POST BRO BRO
I have a middle production V2. The V3 is much improved over what I have

Same here too...Mine runs beautifully just as Rocket's also runs...No problems...The V-3 has eliminated the last of the problems, ring snag.
Both Rocket and myself eliminated that as a possible problem with our V-2's before assembling it.

Same here too...Mine runs beautifully just as Rocket's also runs...No problems...The V-3 has eliminated the last of the problems, ring snag.
Both Rocket and myself eliminated that as a possible problem with our V-2's before assembling it.
As long as you're not targeting anything in Europe, we all going to be ok.

Back