my PK cruiser is coming along

L

lotsa_mpg

I am nearing completion of my latest cruiser equipped with a Power King engine. Hopefully, I should have her runnning in a couple days and will then be able to compare it with my Dax cruiser. Here's a pic of the new one still anchored to my trusty workmate.

Pete

O

OldPete

Looking good.

*sung to happy music*
I'm so glad I gotta Schwinn bicycle,
I'm so glad I gotta Schwinn bicycle,
Gee I like, my Schwinn bike,
Schwinn makes the finest bike! :cool:

F

FatPete

Red

That's one pretty bike, but tell me just how long did it take to find a fuel filter the exact same shade of red as your frame?

L

lotsa_mpg

Re: Red

FatPete said:
That's one pretty bike, but tell me just how long did it take to find a fuel filter the exact same shade of red as your frame?
lol.....not long at all. I run a small engine repair shop so I just went to my parts dept and grabbed a Tecumseh part # 37768 filter. I posted pics of the bike in the Picture Gallery yesterday under the heading, my Hardly Davidson is done.

Pete

F

FatPete

filter

It's no fun that way, the joy when you find what you need after weeks of searching is better than sex. And a good deal cheaper. your missing all the fun.

L

lotsa_mpg

Re: filter

FatPete said:
It's no fun that way, the joy when you find what you need after weeks of searching is better than sex. And a good deal cheaper. your missing all the fun.
There's pills to help your sex life become more pleasurable than finding a fuel filter after two weeks of looking....lol. Actually, I was gonna string you along and tell you I found the fuel filter first, then spent a year looking for a bike to match it, but I figured someone might believe me.

Pete