my PK cruiser is coming along

L

lotsa_mpg

I am nearing completion of my latest cruiser equipped with a Power King engine. Hopefully, I should have her runnning in a couple days and will then be able to compare it with my Dax cruiser. Here's a pic of the new one still anchored to my trusty workmate.

Pete
1548_Picture_152_1.jpg

Looking good.

*sung to happy music*
I'm so glad I gotta Schwinn bicycle,
I'm so glad I gotta Schwinn bicycle,
Gee I like, my Schwinn bike,
Schwinn makes the finest bike! :cool:

Red

That's one pretty bike, but tell me just how long did it take to find a fuel filter the exact same shade of red as your frame?

Re: Red

FatPete said:
That's one pretty bike, but tell me just how long did it take to find a fuel filter the exact same shade of red as your frame?

lol.....not long at all. I run a small engine repair shop so I just went to my parts dept and grabbed a Tecumseh part # 37768 filter. I posted pics of the bike in the Picture Gallery yesterday under the heading, my Hardly Davidson is done.

Pete

filter

It's no fun that way, the joy when you find what you need after weeks of searching is better than sex. And a good deal cheaper. your missing all the fun.

Re: filter

FatPete said:
It's no fun that way, the joy when you find what you need after weeks of searching is better than sex. And a good deal cheaper. your missing all the fun.

There's pills to help your sex life become more pleasurable than finding a fuel filter after two weeks of looking....lol. Actually, I was gonna string you along and tell you I found the fuel filter first, then spent a year looking for a bike to match it, but I figured someone might believe me.

Pete

Back