My prototype custom conversion

T

Torques

I posted a few of these pictures in the pic section but wanted to share them here for anyone who hasn't seen them yet.

92_CIMG3639_1.jpg

92_CIMG3641_1.jpg

92_CIMG3645_2.jpg

92_CIMG3647_2.jpg

92_CIMG3640_1.jpg

[/img]

It is a first I believe. Had Dennis heard about that type of installation before? How / where do you have the front strap attached to the chassis?

I see the main rationele, the good looking fender. I am just wondering how on the road repairs would go.

I'm sort of disoriented because of the position of the plastic cover---so the engine is "turned" 90 degrees, right? And the cover was kind of modified?

It does look lean and sharp.

Under throttle the engine torque would tend to lift the motor so all you need is a light suspension strap; like what comes with the kit anyway. I have liked that setup ever since I saw it in the photo gallery. It would be nice to run fenders without cutting chunks out of them. Beauty ride Torques.

Thank you. I have a down payment now on a Roadster that I hope someone will buy soon. I need to pick up the bike within around sixty days,Eleanor # 2 is what she will be named. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Often overused but truly fitting in this case: Awesome!

What a graceful line there created by the top tube transitioning to the top stay.

That's about as stealthy a motor mount as I've seen.....but I think that will be cancelled out because that bike is a head turner.:cool:

Back