My "Red Peril" Pics

Hope there's a red bike here ! 36 toofy arrived from dacs not long ago, and thats the next install !

Last edited by a moderator:
one red bike...check! :)

looks nice and retro...a good flavor for a motoredbike 8)

the saddle looks huge...EDIT: wait, what size is the bike? maybe you said once & i missed it.

What size is it ...

I'ts a full 26, but the saddle is a huge 12x12 by 'Back Trails' (Target) I have no idea why the pic I took looks like a Playboy photo shoot,and darned if I can figure out how to upload again, it simply starts the blue loading bar than snaps off or shows me the posted 'dreamlike' pic you see here. Ya, the whole idea was a Whizzerey, Leave it to Beaver, pee wee herman thing, and it came out ok.

tell ya what...i think the problem is in your conversion...send me a few choice bmp's and i'll convert them to postable jpegs and return 'em with details on what had to be done :)

Thanks Augi ..

I'll do that after I take some better photos . Right now the gas tank is off due to a stress crack from a badly done thru bolt conversion to eliminate those visible tank wrap around brackets ... waiting on a new one from Dax. Gonna take better pics outside in daylight to avoid those 'dream' look high reflection soft blur pics I got on all the current shots I took ... Heh .. all my chrome in these current pics suddenly looks gold plated like a pedel pushing pimp bike !!

MBc EDIT: i moved this (below) in here from your second gallery. please, only one gallery for the same bike

This retro look cruiser features 1/8 to 1/4 inch thick liquid epoxy lined fenders, rod stock firmed fender struts, thick metal top hanger replacements, floating rubber suspended engine kit chainguard. no thru bolts epoxy mounted floating bike chainguard, red locktite harware treated, a backup front caliper brake, 12x12 seat, rubber floating speedometer, bracketless thru bolt rubber mounted chrome tank, Dax's great push button alloy clutch lever, and soon to sport the new 36 tooth sprocket from Dax, although the odd (I thought) 40 tooth from (King's I think) has a perfect balance of speed and uphill torque. Safety features include Slime, added front caliper brake, anti -twist chain idler wheel, anti spin rear wheel axle nuts, and maximum hold red locktite handlebar bracket holders. 38mph on current 40 tooth sprocket which isn't bad for this extremely heavy beach cruiser. (heh ... and add 7 pounds more for the 20 piece tool kit stashed in my current larger pouch than the one in these pics !)
3072_P7150006_1.jpg

sorry, best i could do...i had to remove the duplicate gallery.

custom_tecumseh said:
Very clean build you got there, then engine almost takes away from the beauty :eek:

locoWelder said:
yet another one is born! nice ride! 8)

SECOND GALLERY ?

SORRY ABOUT THE SAME BIKE IN 2 GALLERYS BUT IT CAME FROM STUPIDITY,NOT CHOICE ... I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO GO (APPARANTLY YOU CAN) FROM "GALLERY TO GALLERY" IF I READ YOU CORRECTLY.

AUGI PLEASE HELP

So do I add things in gallery by going to the bottom and just keep using "REPLY"?

Back