My ride running!

Soo scary.. watching American "wrong" side of the road riding instantly makes me feel panic. :eek: Hahaha.
It seems very quiet but he's really not opening the throttle. I bet it barks and pulls well when he does, though! :D

Soo scary.. watching American "wrong" side of the road riding instantly makes me feel panic. :eek: Hahaha.
It seems very quiet but he's really not opening the throttle. I bet it barks and pulls well when he does, though! :D
Yes it's not bad for db level it has a muffler after the tunned pipe there is still a little crackle down in the low rpm but then once up and running it's a clean buzz sound not to loud!When I do get on the gas it pulls great and cruises at 50!

That looks great. What frame it that?
It's a Jesse James chopper frame that I fabbed the mounts,dropouts,caliper mounts and exhaust for and have J.J style tank almost done for it!Thanks!

Attachments

• 2015-05-18 16.05.03.jpg
    2015-05-18 16.05.03.jpg
    172.9 KB · Views: 127
  • 2016-11-03 23.03.11.jpg
    2016-11-03 23.03.11.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 163
So my buddy made a very interesting comment after reading your post saying it's hard to tell really in a video how quickly you are covering ground when you dont know the distance covered so we looked up the distance. From the top of the street to my driveway is 668ft just over an 1/8th of a mile and if you time the second pass it took around 6 seconds to cover that distance speedo said I hit 43 just before I lifted and blipped the throttle and on that pass I only opened it to 3/4 throttle just for a second to pull at first then let it sit at half until I lifted!Point being that my bottom end torque is working well with it's 3.09 final ratio it still pulls hard even when not trying lol! Edit. Wow I'm suprised no one jumped on the 6 sec bit LOL.I looked at the time stamp in video after reading Butre saying he's looking to run 9s in the 1/8th and the actual time was 11.22 still not bad concidering I wasn't trying!

Last edited:
So my buddy made a very interesting comment after reading your post saying it's hard to tell really in a video how quickly you are covering ground when you dont know the distance covered so we looked up the distance. From the top of the street to my driveway is 668ft just over an 1/8th of a mile and if you time the second pass it took around 6 seconds to cover that distance speedo said I hit 43 just before I lifted and blipped the throttle and on that pass I only opened it to 3/4 throttle just for a second to pull at first then let it sit at half until I lifted!Point being that my bottom end torque is working well with it's 3.09 final ratio it still pulls hard even when not trying lol!
Nice! :cool: I can see it has some torque even with the monstrously tall gearing,, although yes it's impossible to accurately judge speed and distance or even the sound on my 5" screen phone.

Does anyone make raked triple trees for that frame :)

Does anyone make raked triple trees for that frame :)
Not sure ! I chose this frame mostly because the tripple tree's are soild thick milled aluminum with large dia tubes unlike the stamped steel ones others use with smaller dia tubes IMO not suited to adult use with disk breaks!Bicycle Designer has some raked ones with smaller tubes and mz has two types no rake tho!

Back