my ride uk

1567_1_5.jpg

OK, the motor was filed to fit the frame. Good on ya.

Didn't like my exhaust clamp bob idea? I thought it pretty good myself. *thrusts chest out in 60yo pride* :D

Do me a favor...If you would. Run a timed road test with and without the Boost Bottle. Be honest about the timed results when posting them in a new thread. Thanks.

Ol' Pete said:
I am suprised that I have not seen these used here already.
2 or 3 examples here: http://www.motoredbikes.com/viewtopic.php?t=352
you can still puff out the chest...i "invented" this method too before i ever saw it done ;)

sorry for the semi-OT, i just couldn't resist the chance to point out that there's more to MBc than first meets the eye.

yes, please...boost bottle data :D

Looks like you could just hit the MX track with that thing. That is one sick ride! I didn't think about running the stock sprocket mount and disc brake. Can you give us a close up of the drive/disc side from the rear? Thanks!

Dan

would you mind linking the exhaust you modified? I been planning on doing similar with a expansion chamber.

Awesome :eek:

Brilliant work

disc and drive looks great

Keep that expansion shape for mass production! :devilish:

exhaust

the exhaust is off a mini moto. i bought mine one off ebay , the link is at the bottom. you can buy one a lot cheaper in the us but shipping tax and delay made me buy in the uk.
there was a lot of cutting and joining so dont think you can just bolt one on.
you have to redesign frankensteins knob.lol :eek:

ebay item number 320117642111

sprocket

yes the drive sprocket is a rear motorbike sprocket 34 tooth. i had to have it turned down on a lathe which was tough as the sprocket was very hard. i bolted it directly to the brake disc so the sprocket was running true. this made it very easy to mount but give me clearence problems with the disc brake which are now sorted.
i will take a pic and post it later. :p

Re: exhaust

philcred said:
the exhaust is off a mini moto. i bought mine one off ebay , the link is at the bottom. you can buy one a lot cheaper in the us but shipping tax and delay made me buy in the uk.
there was a lot of cutting and joining so dont think you can just bolt one on.
you have to redesign frankensteins knob.lol :eek:

ebay item number 320117642111

I got a welder in my area who is very good I pick it he fix it :eek: :D

Simple google searches did not allow me to find USA dealers for it? Might you be able to point me in that direction?

Back