my ride uk

1567_1_5.jpg

I really like how you bolted up the rotor and the rear sprocket.

That's very clean, and quite clever.

Your bike looks really good!

feedback

as soon as i get a few mins i can paint the sprocket to make it look better.
thanks for the good comments.

Whered you get the fenders and what kind are they. Also whered you get that exhaust tip looks pretty good! and also what kind of motor is that??

nice bike by the weay 8)

i have awnsered these questions in the reply to the mail you sent me.

thanks phil

That is just WILD...I love it! Are you afraid of the rotor failing? How did the pipe affect performance? <---Was that question already asked?

Dan

rotor

the rotor can handle extreme braking and is a lot stronger then clamping the spokes that can stress the wheel out of shape, clamping the spokes can soon make them loose.
the exhaust has made a massive diffrence in torque and power. i run a 32 tooth sprocket and it pulls away better then the 44 tooth on a standard engine.
i have just bought a new carb that will give me more fueling and a booster bottle.
when i fit them i will do a utube video on the gps and see how quick it goes.

Whoa!

Innovation, and excellent engineerng. It makes me proud to be British. By the way, your wheels are seriously smooth. Regards FatPete.

43mph gps

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
i fitted the new delorto (copy)carb today it took some messing around but i topped out at 43mph still running on 20/1 mix and still waiting for booster bottle to land.
need to see 50mph :censored: :devilish: :censored: :devilish: :censored: :devilish: :censored:

Back