my rides

ok there has been alot of bikes but none have out lasted the Blue Butterfly 8000+ miles on a tiger 80cc motor and still rollin' hard even when it 121' in the shade
1271_Picture_005_2.jpg

I've got one in the shop thats going to go around the US one day here's the photo of the trike that I'm building (this is not it just the bike that I'm using as a guide)
1271_bike00001_001_2.jpg

by the way this is me
1271_Picture_019_1.jpg

and here's the bike as far as i've gotten
1271_bike00001_002_2.jpg

1271_Picture_002_2.jpg

and now the scap yard
1271_Picture_008_1.jpg

more to come later...Lw

Are you in Quartzite Az? That's quite a place during the winter!

8000 miles is very good. I have about 1200 miles on my Tiger (66cc) engine and it runs fine. Some piston slap noise but that's not a big deal.

Moth

Nice workhorse! I like the trike idea, too. I've been eyeing the "Bike-car" plans in Popular Mechanics for nearly 20 years, but I think that your trike would be more feasible, especially when motoring is involved :devilish:

Hugemoth said:
Are you in Quartzite Az? That's quite a place during the winter!

8000 miles is very good. I have about 1200 miles on my Tiger (66cc) engine and it runs fine. Some piston slap noise but that's not a big deal.

Moth

yea i'm at exit 19 south of the highway @ la-z-daze but i'll soon be moving to Blythe in 08....if I cant I'll might go low income touring....if it works out

grate AZK! we should do a real death race in july a turnaround trip from Phx to tonopaw and back ...wish i could have made that race up the hill in tuson but i'm putting in a fresh 383 in my truck but maybe we can do a getogether some time when the snowbirds get back at the end of the year...maybe a santa ride for kids that need toys....what do you think? if I can get sponsership(paid by the mile I'll ride the trike up from Quartzsite to Phx in a santa suit

Back