my small collection

Well heres my small collection, or works in progress...
1. yellow bike is my cafe' bike. schwinn heavy duti with hd rims 70 motor and a little trick at the handle bars
2. My Kulana moondog springer front end 48 motor custom made tank amazing what you can do with a wally world bike.
3. My newest is my Moongoose paver (wally world) 48 motor rack tank speedo on break run now. Love this one 28 inch wheels just a nice bike for a 110 bucks.

Attachments

• SANY1680.jpg
    SANY1680.jpg
    226.4 KB · Views: 725
  • moondog.jpg
    moondog.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 626
  • dp5.jpg
    dp5.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 371
Nice. The green one is my visual favorite out of the three. BRAVO on the tank work!
Is that a stock tank split and openings added?

very cool bikes i like the yellow one very nice job with the handdel bar setup know some advice on the mongose i would put the chain tensinor on the top part reason the chain is going to rub out the train trust i know i built one and it happend so yeah trust me

Nice. The green one is my visual favorite out of the three. BRAVO on the tank work!
Is that a stock tank split and openings added?

Its the taller stock tanks that I cut and moved the gas bungs and mounted them on their sides with a cross over tube and a filler panel at the top.

very cool bikes i like the yellow one very nice job with the handdel bar setup know some advice on the mongose i would put the chain tensinor on the top part reason the chain is going to rub out the train trust i know i built one and it happend so yeah trust me

Thanks for the advice Turbo but I think I'll be alright I filed all the mounts on the engine to match the frame and shortened the rear spacer to get it to sit in the frame. I had to cut the intake manifold and ofset the carb just to get it in the frame so its rather high. But if you notice I have to run the rear gear dished in just to line up. Ive got plenty of clearance on the chain. Im using the little bike chain on this one just to keep it light. I can pick it off the ground nicely one handed.
Terry

cool man just make sure plus iv been been makeing my own carb cover out of a coke can works good for 50 cents

Back