MZ65 vs SBP pipe

Status
Not open for further replies.

INTP_ty

Local time
9:21 PM
I’ve been waiting for over a month for the mz65’s to get back in stock & I don’t think it’s happening. Can anyone chime in on the sbp?

I started a thread awhile back about using a performance moped pipe and a few members said it should outperform the mz65 and almost any other pipe

+$100 for a welder to get it to fit my bike

I’ve been waiting for over a month for the mz65’s to get back in stock & I don’t think it’s happening. Can anyone chime in on the sbp?
It works, but not like the mz. They run out of them all the time. I would just hang tuff and check every day till they get them back in. They will cause they sell so well. I have heard they have some in stock at the store for local sales so if you know someone close to them in florida maybe they could pick one up for you. I hate saying this because SBP is such a good outfit, but if you just can,t wait the boost pipe from gasbike would probably be the next option unless you can get a welder to make you something up. Their is also guy named Cody Mason making bad assed pipes form dirt bikes to fit our MB's out of phx. AZ.. You can find them at Whypedal Az. This would be a real good choice.

+$100 for a welder to get it to fit my bike
Have you seen the price of some pipes 200-300 bucks is not uncommen for a good pipe,we get lucky and can pull it off for half that maybe even less buying it used and having it fitted,BTW 100 bucks for someone to weld it? Shop and labour rates are high where I am and for a true hours work and specailty welding like aluminum is only 80 bucks and 9x outa 10 when they see it's only min to do they drop the fee,I had to get some mounting brackets I made from aluminum tiged to a tank and that only cost forty bucks and all the smarter welders are much more leary of doing tanks than pipes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back