Naked ride in the windy city tomorrow night

MasterLink

Local time
11:48 AM
would anyone do this if it was you my issue is there protesting oil./gas whats you thoughts here the full link could u on a mb weeeeee heee whos in ?

http://chicago.worldnakedbikeride.org/
http://bedno.com/photo.php?c=20070609&i=227

Chicago's 2008 World Naked Bike Ride is this Saturday, June 14th.
CHECK-IN point will be UNION PARK
Near 100 North Ashland Avenue, near Washington/Ogden s any previous suggestions.

i did it flippin A ,,,talking about feeling free i didnt use my motor just once up a over pass ....burn fat not oil ,,,,,..and almost got into a fight with a dude from a bike club he said i was cheating i told him dont knock it on till he trys it was late he was drunk ,,i was on water ...lol the gals were all great i got a few gals to paint me up a bit got nude hit the down town we took the hood over people came out all over to watch usand scream .. after about 15 min. i forgot i was nude and all the girls did also was fun to see a boob wiggle like they did hahaah i will be goin next time year also ...i did meet some really cool folks critical mass they say they take the streets over once a month http://www.critical-mass.info/
seems like there were about 5000 riders last night wow what a great time iam sure i was on the only one on my a mb we so need a bike club here i have pics and sum vids i like to post just need to get them from my cell

I used to ride in critical mass all the time. The best rides were the winter ones, especially the annual polka ride. Starts at Daley plaza and goes down to a polka club near Midway Airport. Since I would ride to Daley from my place, then to the club, and then back to my place from the club, it wound up being a nice 75 or so mile day for me.

man thats a lot of miles they said its been geting biger 5oo to 600 riders could you get down here on yer mb ? or could get it on the train ?

Don't have the MB built yet. In limbo waiting for grubee 4-stroke frame mount kits to become available again. But I could just get there under human power. I've done it before. They don't let you take bikes on the trains until after 6:30 or something like that, and critical mass usually starts at 5:30. I'll probably catch one or two of the rides over the summer after work. I get out at 4:30, and an hour is enough time for me to crank downtown.

It's a fun time. There's really nothing quite like taking over a street with hundreds of bikes. Although in some regards, I feel like it does more harm to the cause than good. All those people that get stuck in their cars either enjoy the strange events unfolding around them, or they get ****ed off because they have to wait. Usually they get ****ed off. That frustration can come out at other bikers they encounter later on, when there's no safety in numbers anymore.