Name That Frame? (no engine)

aw rats!!!!! i can't believe i didn't think of that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! man oh man i'm disappointed in myself.... hahaaa!

my ball peen hammer at work has an old Columbia head tube badge on it. it also says "Schwinn Approved" on it in sharpie...hahahaa!

dang, dude! hehe, you got no excuse for not getting it right, it was there all along :p

anyone else got an old frame they wanna drive heath crazy with? :devilish:

btw-leif also has a torker trike he's gonna do next, and he's already re-done a worksman tandem, it's bea-u-ti-ful, i keep trying to tell him how nice the wheels would look on mine, guess he don't believe me :D

how cool is that? leif's gonna be tickled to see it, thanks, nogoodnic 8)

btw-nogoodnic42's post was an entirely on-topic link to another forum, and completely cool with MBc, just to clear that up :D

trike tandem

I have a light blue schwinn trike frame and a light blue schwinn twinn 5speed tandem. I've been thinking about using the tandem's drumbraked hub for a motobike and grafting on the trike's rearend to the tandem. I wouldn't even have to repaint the parts to match. I've got a 250cc triumph motor lying around. Nah, it'd probably shred the schwinn frame...but there's a 80cc honda 2stroke scooter motor I gave away. Maybe I could get that motor back.

Back