Nationalwide Motorized Bicycle forum (facebook event) riders wanted WA!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Philandra Chambliss, Mar 10, 2018.

1. Philandra Chambliss

Philandra Chambliss Member

Hey what's up, this post is in regards to all WA RIDERS...

NATIONALWIDE MOTORIZED BICYCLE GROUP is seeking WA RIDERS TO PLAN A TRIP from Auburn way, to Central Ave, though Meeker St, then up Kent Des Moines road, to Federal way 320th down Peasley Canyon Road then onto main street auburn way, WA.

Anyone down to ride on a nice sunny day shoot a message back...

So far it's two riders on the list..... we recommend that all bring proper gear as necessary along the trip this is about a 36.2-40 mile ride round trip... so if anyone is not on a full tank we recommend bringing your own oil and or tools.

If we can get a couple action camera riders as well this could be a great opportunity to brand both groups and forums as a support to gaining other motorized bicyclist members.

Rules:

Respect the road...

Respect vehicles personal space around you,

Maintain formation when in live route of main streetways.

Respect your other fellow riders vehicle (if you have nothing nice to say don't say it at all.)

Our last most important rules, No guns, Flags, and all wheels must be seated to the ground on "public" road ways.

"Pit stop tricks" are allowed but not on the road.

<
  2. Frankenstein

Frankenstein Well-Known Member

What's wrong with guns?

3. panmines

panmines Member

My guess is that society already sees us a lunatics for bolting engines to our bikes and throwing guns into the mix would make us appear even more deranged. Especially liberal Washingtonians with their environmentally green stance on transportation and rather anti-firearm attitude.

Philandra Chambliss likes this.
  4. Philandra Chambliss

Ya know the legit bike lyfe gang got a bad rep which is why I say no guns

briheen k likes this.
  5. Philandra Chambliss

Yeah I've became pretty notorious around auburn for being a daily rider. With that said this tight scuffy body was well worth it.

IMAG0293.jpg

we deserve more rights as a group like bicyclist had to fight for our lanes we should have rights with moped and motorcyclist in between.

Although we are not illegal we are a gray area man when someone quoted "tight fit " they won't lying for the most part although my carbuerator is slightly angled and not 100% parallel with the ground I think it will work but I had to abandon the air filter shell,

Time for pantie hose filter lol

6. panmines

panmines Member

"Gray area" is a good way to describe it here. I looked into getting my bike registered when I built my first bike, but you need to get it registered and have a licence plate on it, which is impossible to do. Technically, a stock 49cc china two stroke fits the criteria for a moped, but the DMV doesn't realize this. Here is a story of a member from Bellevue who tried everything he could to register but ultimately couldn't: https://motoredbikes.com/threads/getting-rather-not-getting-a-license-in-wa.14561/#post-151230 The amazing this is the inspector was enthused about his creation and did everything he could, yet ultimately couldn't convince his higher ups to go along. I think it all boils down to making the bike your self vs. Buying it from a legit producer.

Luckly, I live in farmland around Buckley and have access to some pretty sparsely used country roads which I barely even use. My favorite place to ride is on a dirt access road that parallels the flume that feeds lake Tapps as it is completely closed off to everyone except peddle bikers and walkers/joggers.

Have you ever been stopped by a cop? If so, what do they say?

7. Frankenstein

We have a bad rep because people like you can't even spell life correctly and feel the need to impart the word gang into our groups. I'd feel legitimately safer with a gun since it's people who don't think we should be on the road who can cause problems, the whole point of a gun is to keep the problems to a minimum, I'm not going to stand and argue with a mother*****r just tell them to leave me be or I'm coming for their ass with the tools to enforce it.

We have rights, and then we have privileges, road use falls into the latter of the two. Yes it's a grey area but ultimately the decision as to whether we are aloud to use the bike on the road will be made by the same kind of people who (smartly) said you can't use snowmobiles, atvs, and military tanks on the roads. No way of knowing which direction they will swing but I'd say California has the right idea, make it "basicly legal" with a quick form and an easy 18 bucks, multiplied over hundreds of thousands of bikes you're talking about a decent dime being dropped into the state's bank account.

If you want what you like to call rights then I'd suggest getting your politicians to look at the money available in "legalizing" these bikes instead of focusing on the greyness (which makes subjects too sensitive to touch, meanwhile easy state revenue is extremely easy to write legislation for.)

What the hell is with you being unable to take a picture in focus, seriously enough's enough.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2018
  8. Philandra Chambliss

If you must be an am asshat the correct term is BIKE "lyfe" that's how the gang is spelt in Cali if I am correct it's not life.

Don't blame me blame the lame ass HTC 626 worst phone ever but in spite of me being nice I'm not going to block you for acting like a narcissist.

No one cares everyone knows Android can't spell for sh*t.

9. Spare_Parts

Spare_Parts Active Member

My Android has no problem spelling.

10. Philandra Chambliss

Mine does I work in grease oil in water all day

Bet your phones up to date too or has 16GB my stuff isn't yours.

In addition today's not the day my friend you know I'm pissed when a part breaks.

I have no space on my phone for updates either.

11. Spare_Parts

Mine was $30 from metro pcs two years ago.

12. Frankenstein

I like how you roll in this particular category. Bravo good troll.

I am an am asshat, is nationwide also spelled as nationalwide in California, which has nothing to do with your state of Washington, and what is national about a singular state run composing of a 60 some odd mile round trip?

I'd be honored to be on your ignore list, if it counts for anything. I've already shown that I can get back off it (not with you, others,) must be my humble narcissistic attitude, and good looks of course.

13. Spare_Parts

Sometimes I can't help myself. Will admit I'm a bit rusty as it's been a few years since I have used any forums.

*note* all spelling was suggested words from Android

14. Tyler6357

Tyler6357 Active Member

I'll stay out of the spelling debate and I'm the last person to try to stop someone from carrying a firearm.

15. Frankenstein

It'd probably be difficult considering they have one, even if you had your own it probably wouldn't be easy. ;)

Funny enough these were also all android suggestions, it only botched the. punctuation

16. Tyler6357

Tyler6357 Active Member

Ha! Well, I try to make it a habit not to get into arguments with armed people particularly about their arms, you know what they say, an armed society is a polite society.

17. Frankenstein

Switzerland has a really good nationalwide gun policy, and makes habit of arming their soldiers after their (required) military service by sending them home with their service weapon.

Their last mass shooting occurred 17 years ago, and of the (only!) 3 in the last 120 years none of them included a school. Somehow I think it's not the guns, it's the people, that are the cause of these acts of horror. Peace comes with protection, not prosecution - an art, not a textbook..

Last edited: Mar 22, 2018
    Tyler6357 likes this.
  18. Philandra Chambliss

Ehh I just feel anything can be accomplished the old school way, or an identity theft type of way lol emphasis on the movie "identity theft."

Punch to the neck or all out fist fight as a guns just a suckers way to say hey "I'm stronger cause I got a gun."

I don't approve of guns but pistols are OK, it's just so much fun violence in the kid schools cause their parents are too dumb to get a gun lock case.

I also don't approve of all of the blame being on bullies cause it's not as half of these teens shooting are "boys" and what is middle school about?
    "Hormonal rage, go Nads dropping, and a rush to get to the P*** or d**** if that's what their into."

I allow my kids to simulate via gaming but there shots will be dead on if they ever get a physical disability that will hinder them to the point that they will need a gun.

19. Frankenstein

First of all you punch people in their mouth not their neck. After you punch them in the mouth feel free to expand from there, but always start with the nose and mouth, chances are they won't save you that so may as well get it in there while you can.

You can't approve of pistols but not guns, you make no sense in that regard.

Kids kill other kids because they have f***ed up parents, not dumb ones, you shouldn't have to hide a key to a gun cabinet from your own children because you fear they'll engage in a mass shooting, shame on you for raising your kids like a dumb f**k.

You seem like a young, ignorant man, how you already have kids old enough to play violent video games probably speaks for that belief. What gets me is you call it simulating, the mindset that you consider it a simulation rather than a form of entertainment already shows what kind of f***ed-upness I'm talking about, no reason why you should think of it as something you might do outside in the real world.

Your kids should have spot on aiming skills before being disabled and "in need" of a gun, my youngest sister had that skill by the time she was 12. The idea is to hope they will never need it and to be thankful they had it if they did.

Last time I checked middle school was about learning what you need to know before high school, and high school was about learning what you needed before going to college, and college is where you f***ed like mad and somehow made time for more school. If the kids are batenly focused on what you said they are in middle school then again it just shows how irresponsible the parents are.

Oh and bullies being to blame. Well here's the thing, it kind of goes back to the being punched in the mouth deal. Realistically America's teaching institutions have become a bunch of goddamn pussies that incriminate the bullies and the bullied for standing up for themselves, toss is idiotic parenting skills with the fear to even protect yourself and you'll end up with a raging pile of resentment and hatred for your fellow school children, and then comes the sh*t towards the fan.

Not all attempted mass murder occurs with guns, guns just get all the attention, I can point out a few where a knife or sword (or both) were the instruments of terror.

Sorry sir but I'm publicly calling you an arse for your cheese brained opinion.