Ne5 Billet Head

New billet head for NE5 .6061 Billet Aluminum custom CNC ,20cc Pocket , 30% more fin area.All top Quality. $300.00 plus shipping...Bill 360-601-4486

Attachments

• DSCN0550.jpg
    DSCN0550.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 455
  • DSCN0567.jpg
    DSCN0567.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 363
  • DSCN0569.jpg
    DSCN0569.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 351
Last edited:
Hi Bill,
A "billet finned side cover" to match the head :) Man now that is something I had a dream about!
Joe

Hi Joe , Dave , Bob with your heads there are two 10mm thin wall washers , Please use them on the two large allen head bolts. all three heads shipped today Thank you guys and have fun ........Bill

Hi Bill,
Ok , hope mine gets here today!!!! :) How is the billet finned side cover coming along? Can't wait to see it :)
Joe

Hi Joe I think you should get it today US mail ... Hes working on the side cover . I should know something next week..Im getting pretty stoked myself.. I just mite have to build Another hot motor . Just cause....Have Fun .....Bill

Hi Bill,
I 'am stoked for sure, send my side cover when they are ready for sure! !! Same here
:) :)
Joe

Excellent Idea. Oh these are beautiful;. Like you were saying about my H motor Id should keep it stock. Well I have several shortened fins due to the tight clearance for sockets on taking the studs out maybe you could build a head that eliminates this and pocket/chanfer the Prting on the H series I can let you put it in autocad as soon as I get a replacement. Peace. Oh thanks for the Tank its sweeeet.

Back