NE5 Front and Rear Wheel Available

Risk Man

Local time
7:26 AM
I finally got my Worksman 24inch wheels and they are brutes! That said, I will have my 26 inch NE5 wheels with new CS white wall tires and super heavy duty tubes. If you are not going to put it on a whizzer, I will take the sheave off. Will not be for a couple of weeks or so until I get to the project. Any Interest? Let me know.

I finally got my Worksman 24inch wheels and they are brutes! That said, I will have my 26 inch NE5 wheels with new CS white wall tires and super heavy duty tubes. If you are not going to put it on a whizzer, I will take the sheave off. Will not be for a couple of weeks or so until I get to the project. Any Interest? Let me know.
Hi! I’ve got 26” Worksman on my NE5 and want to switch to 24” but can’t find 24” Worksman listed anywhere. Where/how did you find/order them? Do they have the drum brakes?

Hi! I’ve got 26” Worksman on my NE5 and want to switch to 24” but can’t find 24” Worksman listed anywhere. Where/how did you find/order them? Do they have the drum brakes?
Yes, they have the drum brakes. They are on their part list. Beware, they are 3 months to build.....The part numbers: 7724A front and 7724RA rear. With shipping and tax about $400

Just be aware if you use smaller tires you'll also have to lower your total reduction to get the same speed. For example if you were using a rear 44t sprocket on 26" tires you'd have to go to a 40t sprocket on 24" tires.

Thanks everyone for the quick replies! I’m getting her roadworthy again, been sitting for probably 13 years. Right now it’s in several pieces on the back patio! Hopefully I’ll get ‘er fired up this weekend. Rust removal is almost complete. I’m currently working on shortening the factory rats-nest of wires stuffed behind the triple tree. What a freaking mess….
Sounds like switching from 26” to 24” isn’t worth the trouble.
Thanks again for the info.

Attachments

• IMG_3677.jpeg
    IMG_3677.jpeg
    302.7 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_3641.jpeg
    IMG_3641.jpeg
    289.2 KB · Views: 59
Back