Ne5 Oil Mist out crankcase vent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi John,

If your cover uses smaller fittings, you will want to install a larger fitting to attach a larger hose. Contact me if you need help re-working the cover. You will want to close off the original system on the side of the motor, because it will always be pressurized due to the small passages.

Have fun,

Howzit Everyone,
I know this tread is old. But I have some interesting info to share concerning this tread.
Here's my C.A.O.S. Breather design idea. (INVENTION)
I call it the Seatpost C.A.O.S. Breather. I developed this back in 2006. (Only after 1 day of research and development)
Ya all can read all about it and I explain how to make your own CLEAN and COOL looking C.A.O.S. (crankcase air oil separator)
Just look up my post by Wrench its called " Make a COOL crankcase breather for your New Gen Whizzer"

To Whom it may concern, Post # 3
Who have invested a lot of time and spent years in research and development of a C.A.O.S. Breather.
Who feel that their design (INVENTION) idea is so unique.
Who fear that some company will steal their design (INVENTION).
Who claim they will only share their design (INVENTION) info over the phone or by mail, is a JOKE.

I'm not too worried about any companies trying to steal my design (INVENTION) ideas.
Ya know I think Henry Ford Invented the crankcase air oil separator when he built the Model T.
Over the next 120 years the crankcase air oil separator has been redesigned and reinvented over thousands of times.
For anyone ( besides Henry Ford) to claim he invented the C.A.O.S. Breather is like saying that he invented the wheel.

I've seen some of the C.A.O.S. Breathers ya all have made.
Life Support (PVC) C.A.O.S. The Famous (Refined) Big Rubber Hose C.A.O.S. Or the UGLY Cruzzer (Big as a Coke can) Big Breather.
I Think ya all can do better.
There are many different after market C.A.O.S. Breathers for scooters and Motorcycles on the market.
Some just screw into the dipstick hole and others ya just hook up to a vent hose.

I looked at all the different style C.A.O.S breathers on the market. I didn't see any that I liked.
So of course I had to design (INVENT) my own. A C.A.O.S. Breather that I thought would look Clean and Cool to mount on a whizzer.
Here's what I came up with.
Don't forget to check out my Post by "Wrench" "Make a COOL Crankcase Breather for your New Gen Whizzer"
Here's some pictures
ALOHA Wrench
Note: I also explain how to seal inside the seatpost so no oil gets into bike frame. All oil drains back into crankcase

Attachments

• DSCF7814.JPG
    DSCF7814.JPG
    197 KB · Views: 191
  • DSCF7822.JPG
    DSCF7822.JPG
    181 KB · Views: 205
  • DSCF7868.JPG
    DSCF7868.JPG
    190.9 KB · Views: 209
  • DSCF7879.JPG
    DSCF7879.JPG