Need a decent clutch lever

Whitewill1412

Local time
10:06 PM
Has anyone bought a clutch lever recently? The one that came in my kit is pretty sh^^^y. I would even say it is dangerous. If anyone has a link to one they like please let me know

If this is the type you already have...

lever_1024x.jpg

Then you just might like a push button set and release type of clutch lever.

51RVUj2tt3L._AC_SX425_.jpg

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.

This one is recommended by a lot of people, I never used it though because I have a centrifugal clutch

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.

This one is recommended by a lot of people, I never used it though because I have a centrifugal clutch
The draw back to this one is if you pull the lever back too far, you will miss the 3 different stops it has on the trigger thingy it uses...It is the one I have right now and i think I will go back to a button trigger release like I used to have.

If this is the type you already have...

lever_1024x.jpg

Then you just might like a push button set and release type of clutch lever.

The one in the kit is really cheap and the problem is if you pull the trigger too far it doesn't lock at all so when you let go of it the bike takes off when it should be disengaged. It's dangerous

The draw back to this one is if you pull the lever back too far, you will miss the 3 different stops it has on the trigger thingy it uses...It is the one I have right now and i think I will go back to a button trigger release like I used to have.
Yep

My other bike has a trigger lock lever and it is so much better than this one. I don't know where to get another one like it though

So you like the pushbutton ones?

Back