Need Advice/Help on engine mount!

Thanks for your reply, you really offered a lot of useful advice. I mistakenly viewed only the dimensions for the small mount so I didn't think the item was the right fit. I'm assuming since the diameter of my downtube measures 1.6" on the caliper that the 1 1/2- 1 5/8" selection is my correct option (??) but in regards to engine stud width of 1.6 or 1.9" how exactly do I determine this? Do I measure from the inside of one stud to the inside of the other or from the outside to the other outside?
And sorry for the novice questions I'm just anxious to get this done & done right.
1 5/8" U bolt for the frame and usually 1.6" front mount studs. It measures center/center but you can measure outside to inside studs.
You get a bag of spacers with it. You can use them between the plate and muffler clamp, and even between plate and engine if need be to get it in there right.

You can also make your own front mount plate and pick up a muffler clamp from the auto parts store.
Glad I could help ;-}

1 5/8" U bolt for the frame and usually 1.6" front mount studs. It measures center/center but you can measure outside to inside studs.
You get a bag of spacers with it. You can use them between the plate and muffler clamp, and even between plate and engine if need be to get it in there right.

You can also make your own front mount plate and pick up a muffler clamp from the auto parts store.
Glad I could help ;-}
What size muffler clamp? Hoping to get a response while I'm out shopping.

Back