Need an 80 tooth t8f freewheel sprocket...

dchevygod

Local time
11:56 PM
I found one they think is gold! https://www.freakyscooter.com/en/sprocket-chain-rims/t8f-80zf-freewhell-sprocket.html

I need one but not for over $100 US! Surely one or more of our competent fabricators could make a dozen or so for cheaper!

I Also need a custom 3 splined 44t 410 rear sprocket to fit a sturmey archer S80 IGH.

I need the low ratio to switch the cassette to an internally geared hub. My journey has been a long one, but my bike always gets fixed a little better every time I break something! It's time for an IGH. But the first gear in the one I want is 1:1 all others are OD.

I need and want to go 9:80-30:44, then first is 1:1 and sequential over drive gears from there.

I believe I can modify the output shaft on my 5:1 transmission to accept a 10mm dual D sprocket from an electric motor so I can swap ratio for speed really easy as well.

Thoughts? 5-7 chime in hear please... I'll find the ratio break down for the hub and post what I have and what I want.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...OD54QFgglMAA&usg=AOvVaw1qUshOQHhEvs9HhEvsO0zk

So what I have found with my setup IS that my engine " 11,000 RPM@ 4.2hp rated... that I know revvs to 13,000+! " is reduced enough to torque wrap the extra chain from the derailleur, carnage of somkind insues. Basicly the whole drive train is a time bomb!

I want a straight chainline with 410 or 415 chain from BB to rear sprocket. But I have to have gears!

What I know is that my previous setup @ 5:1×14:54×24:34"1st gear"on an 8 speed cassette was excellent! But the pedal cadence was off and could only pedal assist a bit. Riding pedal only was very difficult, and the small sprocket was more prone to jumping chain. When it jumps chain it breaks something :(

So I changed that setup to 5:1×11:72×30 etc... It works ok and the cadence is way better, but I want the wheelies back that I could do with the 24t! And a more bullet proof chain " that has proven to be the weak link! " the IGH will solve most of my issues but I really want SUPER low 1-2-3 and a decent top speed in 8th.

Fastest its been on the flat is 57.6MPH on 5:1×11:72×24 in 7th. 8th would have needed a longer flat straight stretch.

I found one they think is gold! https://www.freakyscooter.com/en/sprocket-chain-rims/t8f-80zf-freewhell-sprocket.html

I need one but not for over $100 US! Surely one or more of our competent fabricators could make a dozen or so for cheaper!

I Also need a custom 3 splined 44t 410 rear sprocket to fit a sturmey archer S80 IGH.

I need the low ratio to switch the cassette to an internally geared hub. My journey has been a long one, but my bike always gets fixed a little better every time I break something! It's time for an IGH. But the first gear in the one I want is 1:1 all others are OD.

I need and want to go 9:80-30:44, then first is 1:1 and sequential over drive gears from there.

I believe I can modify the output shaft on my 5:1 transmission to accept a 10mm dual D sprocket from an electric motor so I can swap ratio for speed really easy as well.

Thoughts? 5-7 chime in hear please... I'll find the ratio break down for the hub and post what I have and what I want.
Their website doesn't seem complete, I think this was a failed business or something, if you look at their home page for English speakers it's just some pre-fed info one might see just after forming a website that was "prebuilt," looks like the guy never finished what he started... https://www.freakyscooter.com/en/

I wouldn't have got one from them anyway! That $ is outrageous. Im gonna have to try just the 9t pinion sprocket, and if further reduction is required I'll have one made in an 84t so I can run the 11t I currently have on the 5:1 reverse rotation reduction.

For a 9t to fit I have to modify the output shaft on the 5:1 trans to accept a 10mm bore sprocket intended for an electric motor.
s-l400.jpg

With that range of pinion sprockets dialing things in will be pretty simple once a proper output shaft is made.
Since these are what fit it now.
s-l400.jpg

I really need a 9-10t option so I will do what I must!

Back