Need Auto Clutch Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't blame him! He did not advertise. I asked. If your going to blame someone blame me for asking.

He clearly stated that it is a hobby for him, and that he is retired. Please give us some slack. I am just trying to educate my self. I have to take all the info I can get from all sources and then compare the information. That's really what is going on here, networking.

With that being said, thanks for the information that you have provided. It all has been very helpful.

Karl

Heres more....

Attachments

• scan0003.jpg
    scan0003.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 288
  • scan0004.jpg
    scan0004.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 270
auto clutch questions

Alcon,

I apologize if my questions have caused problems on this thread. I am seeking information and recourses so I can improve and maintain my Whizzers. I have not found any one here were I am located that even knows what a Whizzer bike is. I appreciate all the information that I have received on this forum, and hope to continue to find solutions and ideas that are useful.

Karl

Heres some info.
Bill Green is in Vancouver Washington. Great prices too for his serves and parts.
Quentons good too.
I'm just looking at the facts.

Ray

Attachments

• scan0007.jpg
    scan0007.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 276
  • scan0008.jpg
    scan0008.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 277
CCF10192013.jpg
It's easy to see why racie has a grudge against quenton. I found this old photo of quenton taking his lunch money at recess.

Hi Klinde,

Why should you apologize for a bunch of really dumb comments from others.

My question is:

What is wrong with you guys? I commented I made a set of mushroom lifters to solve the problem, not that I invented the idea. I am sure mushroom lifters have been around for a long time, as I used them in WC-1 motors when I installed a high lift camshaft [No I didn't invent the hi lift camshaft either]. I knew about mushroom lifters a long time ago.

BTW, Hopefully you don't really believe Ralph Westman invented the mushroom lifter do you, DUH! Ralph is a friend of mine and I don't remember him every claiming the invention of mushroom lifters. I know several years ago he had some made to work with the NE camshaft and sold them for $105 per set.

As far as Ralph Westman at Woodstock Whizzer Works, I send him customers every week. And Bill Green and I shared ideas several years ago, and I have sent him customers recently wanting their flywheel cut & balanced [thanks Mason_Man for the reminder]. Not a single day passes without a referral to Memorylane Classic in Ohio, don't want to forget customers I send to Whizzer USA, Ron Houk in CA, or Mike @ Whizzer Works, Bill Siddens, Tom Lyons, etc, etc. Everyone should be happy a few have taken the time and spent the money to develop upgrades and fixes for the new edition Whizzers.

Just think of the thousands of Whizzers still running because a few of us cared and did something about it. Wonder what the resale value of a new Whizzer would be if we didn't help keep them on the road.

Considering this post started out about auto clutches, might be the time to return to it's original purpose.

Have fun,

Last edited:
Never thought for a minute it was your idea Quenton....don't try to cover your tracks name dropping. Soon as you seen a chance to push them though you were right here commenting on parts you had nothing to do with or the research.
You buy things and break them...doesn't mean you're a r&d member. You're just trying to claim it and sell parts......again....sponsor the site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back