Need handlebar help

COOL, got that listing saved.
Do those work as throttle cables too? Might need that as well.
Then.... all these extra parts I'll have can go up on ebay. Stuff I don't need... gas tank, the whole rear wheel gear thing, bike came with one. Etc. Try to recoop some of my investment here.

you can get a 60 inch throttle cable on amazon idk about ebay but i do know amazon, its by TC-Motor. for around 6-12$

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Don't worry guys, I will wait until I get new handlebars then figure out exactly if and what I need then.
But glad you pointed out that was the wrong throttle cable. Kinda figured there would be something I missed.
I'll probably post this question in another thread when I'm ready to replace, IF I even need to.

Don't worry guys, I will wait until I get new handlebars then figure out exactly if and what I need then.
But glad you pointed out that was the wrong throttle cable. Kinda figured there would be something I missed.
I'll probably post this question in another thread when I'm ready to replace, IF I even need to.
The one I posted above is 140 cmm or 56" so it will probably fit any handlebar configuration you can come up with, you just don't need the grips.

I am NOT having ANY luck finding this stem part that fits.
The handlebars I want all measure 22.2mm (Which is what my grips are so not wanting to alter that too.)
BUT my bike steer post is about an inch and 1/8 diameter.
Is there a shim I could use with my existing post to go from the fat handlebar that is in it to a 22.2mm clamp size?
This is really frustrating me no end here.

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Back