Engine Trouble Need help with bike! (Urgent)

MJ16640

Local time
6:15 AM
I just received my 80cc motorized bike kit in the mail. I finished assembling it last week. There are two concerns I have. The first one, when I was mixing the fuel, I poured 4oz of oil into the gas tank on the bike, I didn't notice that the petcock (fuel valve) was open and continued to pour the gas. Some oil went down into the carburetor, is this OK?
Concern number 2: I verified that I have done all of the wiring correctly, and there is no spark on the spark plug. I checked the magneto, all was well in there. Then I replaced the spark plug, no luck. At this point I have ordered a new CDI (capacitor discharged ignition) in hopes that the thing will get spark. Any help on this problem would be appreciated.
I went back out there and checked for spark 1 more time. This time I saw a little spark if I looked VERY closely. A little tiny yellow spark. I tried starting it for like a minute or so, nothing. I looked at the resistance of the CDI and it reads 2 instead of 7. So, I really think its the CDI.
EDIT: I noticed that the little screw on the bottom of the carb was really loose, also, the carb should be fine, when I push the primer down gas goes to the engine, and it flows out too. I think the oil problem is no big deal but tell me if I am wrong. I did add some more gas to the mix to thin it out a little bit, so that should be fine now. The new CDI is supposed to come in tomorrow, so I will keep you updated.

probably only needs carb, fuel line, fuel filter and tank cleaned out to start it up

I just received my 80cc motorized bike kit in the mail. I finished assembling it last week. There are two concerns I have. The first one, when I was mixing the fuel, I poured 4oz of oil into the gas tank on the bike, I didn't notice that the petcock (fuel valve) was open and continued to pour the gas. Some oil went down into the carburetor, is this OK?
Concern number 2: I verified that I have done all of the wiring correctly, and there is no spark on the spark plug. I checked the magneto, all was well in there. Then I replaced the spark plug, no luck. At this point I have ordered a new CDI (capacitor discharged ignition) in hopes that the thing will get spark. Any help on this problem would be appreciated.
I went back out there and checked for spark 1 more time. This time I saw a little spark if I looked VERY closely. A little tiny yellow spark. I tried starting it for like a minute or so, nothing. I looked at the resistance of the CDI and it reads 2 instead of 7. So, I really think its the CDI.
EDIT: I noticed that the little screw on the bottom of the carb was really loose, also, the carb should be fine, when I push the primer down gas goes to the engine, and it flows out too. I think the oil problem is no big deal but tell me if I am wrong. I did add some more gas to the mix to thin it out a little bit, so that should be fine now. The new CDI is supposed to come in tomorrow, so I will keep you updated.
oil in carb is bad, gums up jets, .. your spark issue is either coil , wire, ground point. cdi, point , condensor . keep trouble shooting it. replace the parts, IT WILL RUN!

I used to have a honda pa 50, it always fouled plugs, my bike now is just used to go up and down a hill road very steep 2 miles...up 1000 ft so it gets a serious grueling stress work out daily.oil is changed monthly black .. tires on this gem .toasted every 6 month 2.50 x17. so i went up to 3.00 x 17 michlin from IRC , 1 year now. better that extra 30 is worth it! folks RIDE ON

the best bike i ever rode was a penton 360 ; 60 mph in first gear at the old dump riding grounds. trench digger bike. saw it beat a suzuki rm 250 with ease

I did the same thing at a Gas Station I took out care drain screw and let fuel run through a little put it back in and got it started after a couple of tries

How did you wire it

Back