Need help with finding a clutch

cars4fun2001

Local time
3:24 AM
great site guys. I did a pretty intensive search and came up empty handed. I am looking for a manual clutch for a Honda GX31. I would prefer a shaft output and as small of a package as possible. It would be great if it was in line and not a side box but I would take what I can get.

thanks in advance
Mike

hi mike...more detail please...is this part of an ongoing project? just research? what style of mounting system (which forum?)...or, is this a "want to buy" thing?

details and pics (if possible) will get your discussion going :)

yes on all fronts. I would buy it in a hart beat if I could find one. I would love to find one that mounted like this http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=140207214077&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=004 but I am very open. I am ase certified auto tech. I know my way around a wrench. I dont mind something that takes a bit of work to make if fit.

I was given this site by a guy on a different forum. I searched for 4 hr or so putting every thing I could think of into the search. I came up with lots of talk about manual clutch but no links to where to buy one for a smaller motor. No pics at this time.

thanks Mike

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Back