Need help with Instructions for Grubee 4-Stroke Kit

Andrew735

Local time
1:42 AM
I ordered my Grubee engine (4-stroke 49cc) kit from bicycle-engines.com and the kit looks great, but the instructions are in bad shape. They have holes in them, and they are very faded and hard to read. If anyone has this kit and can help me, or knows where i can get a new instruction booklet from. please help. thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Bicycle-engines.com are members here(and even if they wern't) they have a responsability to supply u with ledgeable instructions.They have a good reputation so i'm sure it's something that just slipped through their system.Email them and if u can't wait for a postal replacement get them to photocopy a booklett and send it back via E or .pdf.They seem like pretty good guys and i'm sure they'll oblige either way.

Bicycle-engines.com are members here(and even if they wern't) they have a responsability to supply u with ledgeable instructions.They have a good reputation so i'm sure it's something that just slipped through their system.Email them and if u can't wait for a postal replacement get them to photocopy a booklett and send it back via E or .pdf.They seem like pretty good guys and i'm sure they'll oblige either way.

Yea. it doesnt look like it was their fault. the box was kinda beat up so its probably Fed ex's fault. The instrucitons from Grubee's site are good. I can just work with those. If I run into any problems i will Email them and get some instructions from them.

I would have to look to see if I have mine- I will, but for now, look here:

http://www.grubeeinc.com/USA/4 stroke.htm

The instructions I got don't have much more info. than you can find towards the bottom of this page.

Those are great! thanks for your help! I looked on Grubee's site, but i couldnt find anything. Im gonna put it together this weekend! i cant wait!

Back