Need help with making mini build fun to ride!

Felix Stalka

Local time
10:55 AM
So let's start with what I have planned: making it minarelli vertical hybrid, but I would need to rotate the engine even more and idk if it's any problem, also when I sit my legs touch exhaust and carb so I will have to do something with that, and petcock leaks so I'm going to replace it with inline valve and hosetail fitting, and had to remove rear mount so I will need to cut engine. So any suggestions how I can make it better or tips that will help me?
DSC_0044.JPG

Attachments

• DSC_0043.JPG
    DSC_0043.JPG
    110.7 KB · Views: 33
  • DSC_0040.JPG
    DSC_0040.JPG
    173.6 KB · Views: 35
  • DSC_0045.JPG
    DSC_0045.JPG
    109.5 KB · Views: 34
  • DSC_0041.JPG
    DSC_0041.JPG
    53.7 KB · Views: 27
  • DSC_0042.JPG
    DSC_0042.JPG
    92.1 KB · Views: 32
That is awesome! That has to be one of the tightest fits I've seen. Good for you!

Only thing I could add to that is try and level the carb. Looks like you have used plumbing fitting as I have. Just crank the carb angle down and you should be golden.

Your not going to want to hear this advice but here it goes. Take your parts and find a better fitting V bike. Used ones are cheap on craigs. The carb issue alone will be an engineering feat, clutch pull arm will be next, then that exhaust. That's what I'd do. Put your money and effort into something more practical that you can pedal.

So let's start with what I have planned: making it minarelli vertical hybrid, but I would need to rotate the engine even more and idk if it's any problem, also when I sit my legs touch exhaust and carb so I will have to do something with that, and petcock leaks so I'm going to replace it with inline valve and hosetail fitting, and had to remove rear mount so I will need to cut engine. So any suggestions how I can make it better or tips that will help me?View attachment 212307
Your not going to want to hear this advice but here it goes. Take your parts and find a better fitting V bike. Used ones are cheap on craigs. The carb issue alone will be an engineering feat, clutch pull arm will be next, then that exhaust. That's what I'd do. Put your money and effort into something more practical that you can pedal.
I agree with @darwin , get a bike that an engine will fit into easily. You want to put a minareli top end on the engine so you'll want to be able to tune it. Otherwise you won't get the most from your engine and just be tossing money away.

Used ones are cheap on craigs.
You DO realise he is in Sweden...Right???...lol.

I always look for what country people are living in before recommending web sites to buy something...Just saying...He has probably not even heard of Craigs List, let alone be able to order from it where he is at...lol.

I agree with @darwin , get a bike that an engine will fit into easily. You want to put a minareli top end on the engine so you'll want to be able to tune it. Otherwise you won't get the most from your engine and just be tossing money away.
Well making a nice and tight minarelli hybrid was my goal so I will stay to it, but you're right and any tuning, throubleshooting and overall anything that involves the engine is massive pain in the ass:/

I can pedal It but chain exploded since I used kayoba chain, and I won't listen to this advice since it was meant to be so small and ik that I will face many issues along the way but I'm willing to deal with them

You DO realise he is in Sweden...Right???...lol.

I always look for what country people are living in before recommending web sites to buy something...Just saying...He has probably not even heard of Craigs List, let alone be able to order from it where he is at...lol.
Sometimes you make sense. It's almost a yearly occurrence for ya. Happy Bday D! I missed the Sweden part, due to no fault of my own mind you.

Back