Need help with making mini build fun to ride!

I can pedal It but chain exploded since I used kayoba chain, and I won't listen to this advice since it was meant to be so small and ik that I will face many issues along the way but I'm willing to deal with them
Fair enough, wish you success. It is a nice BMX bike.

That is awesome! That has to be one of the tightest fits I've seen. Good for you!

Only thing I could add to that is try and level the carb. Looks like you have used plumbing fitting as I have. Just crank the carb angle down and you should be golden.
Ye but I will deal with it when I make it into minarelli since it works for now and I will need to fabricate offset intake anyways

I may be mistaken, but it looks like the the down-tube has has been seriously cut into where the front mount is. And did you say there is no rear mount? That would put additional stress on the front mount and frame.

I may be mistaken, but it looks like the the down-tube has has been seriously cut into where the front mount is. And did you say there is no rear mount? That would put additional stress on the front mount and frame.
It's not straight cut but still I had to remove quite chunk of a material, and ye I had to remove that aluminum block to make it fit but its somehow holding on with only outer mount lol.

As Whitewill said cutting the frame is asking for trouble. We try to be safety oriented here. It could fold up like a cheap suite, you better be aware of that possibility.

Or not since it's made for dirt jumping
It is made for jumping ONLY until you alter the frame or cut it in any way which WILL weaken it and doom it to failure.
I had a steel fram bike that had two tiny factory made screw holes in the frame for munting an optional water bottle holder.

That is where my frame cracked and broke and was rendered useless...Even the FACTORY made holes mad a difference to the integrity of the frame.

Back