Need help with my 4-stroke Huasheng kit

last possible thing to do is to adjust the mixture screw to maximize performance over the largest RPM band possible. it comes covered with a brass plug that you have to remove. the brass plug is furthest to the left looking at the side with the idle screw. this site has a good review of how to adjust.

http://motorbicycling.com/showthread.php?t=41561

Thay do go better with time I haven't started my One for 4/5 months and after a couple of pulls it started just fine and go's like I never stopped riding it fantastic little engine

Yes, with a 4G transfer case they are great.
You have the junk chain drive transfer case with no adjustment.
It will do you awhile until the chains get loose and fail.

The good news is when you are sick of dinking with it you can replace it with belt drive 4G made specifically for the HS clutch attached engine and never dink with it again.

Oh yeah? The bikeberry transfer case is a bit better than the bone dry welded together fair, but the belt ones just look plain cool.
I get up to 20mph at 7300rpm with the 48 tooth sprocket. Wonder if with the belt drive one would be any faster before I start buying smaller rear drive sprockets.

But I feel like I have to get a front disk brake first. Should just be able to take it off another one of my mountain bikes. Just need a caliper mount.

Oh yeah? The bikeberry transfer case is a bit better than the bone dry welded together fair, but the belt ones just look plain cool.
I get up to 20mph at 7300rpm with the 48 tooth sprocket.
Wonder if with the belt drive one would be any faster before I start buying smaller rear drive sprockets.
That depends entirely on what gear ratio your transfer case has as belt or chain matters little with that, longevity and ease of maintenance is what matters to me.

And ya, you can do some fun things with the cover over the 4G..

2_GT2-10G-53-DoneL-1280.jpg

2_29Genisis10G53L-1280.jpg

But I feel like I have to get a front disk brake first.
Should just be able to take it off another one of my mountain bikes. Just need a caliper mount.
Just get a new front fork with a disc mount on it.

Don't forget to make sure the fork mounts fit the caliper your going to use. Throw in a rim/hub to mount a rotor also.

Back