Need help with Pa class M permit test/questions

Will'smotobikes19

Local time
9:52 AM
Just went today to take the permit test and failed. Many of the questions are not on the online practice test which I already memorized. Some of the questions were similar but with different answers. Very confusing. Only a few were the same as the practice test. Anyone have any idea how many different types of test there are? Any questions and answers anyone remembers that just passed? I’m not a book reader so don’t really want to read the manual back to back. Most of it is common sense just like driving a car. I’d rather experience things instead of reading it.

Even though you may be a perfectly safe rider the test honestly has nothing to do with that. Just a flaw if the test process really. Holy smokes the PA motorcycle operators manual is 56 pages! Well better read them front to back. And if your not that good at retaining read info read it front back, back to front, then front back again. Wish there was an easier way. Here's the page. https://www.penndot.gov/TravelInPA/Safety/TrafficSafetyAndDriverTopics/Pages/Motorcycle-Safety.aspx the pdf for the motorcycle operators manual is at the bottom of the page.

I was looking and it says in mopeds you can only go 25. Wonder why the number is so low. Many mopeds can go well over 25 mid or high 30’s by design.

I did the practice tests too. Didn't read the book. I had like 6-10 different practice test. The actually test was pretty much a composite of the practice test questions. What website are you using?

Those are probably technically motorcycles then by law. Depends on what state your in. The reason is they don't want light ass mopeds going down the highway at 65.

I was looking and it says in mopeds you can only go 25. Wonder why the number is so low. Many mopeds can go well over 25 mid or high 30’s by design.
Mopeds are in a class all their own and speed is just 1 part of the classification that sets them apart. Those moped laws are products of the 70s when mopeds became some what popular in the USA.

Back