Need help with Pa class M permit test/questions

The site I posted above gives 16 different tests or so and should cover all the different questions you'll be asked. Take each one 10 times if you need to, reading the book helps too. 56 pages, I feel for ya. Just practice and put the bong away for a few you'll be good to go.

Most are common sense questions. You lean in the direction of the turn right? Engine cutoff switch is located on the handle bars 99% of the time right?

Most are common sense questions. You lean in the direction of the turn right? Engine cutoff switch is located on the handle bars 99% of the time right?

my engine cutoff switch was my choke when i had the 142-F :ROFLMAO: if you have an old moped, this question could be considered a trick question...

Ok. I just got back from an hour long ride around the backroads. There almost isn’t enough roads starting to get boring actually! I’ll look at it.

Put the bong away Ladd! Then study...…………………………..

Oh I don’t smoke trees or anything for that matter. I’m doing those practice tests bakaneko posted. There are other questions on there than the one website.

Back