Need Honda part for replacement rocker shaft

wolframore

Local time
3:29 PM
Cant seem to figure out what Honda part I need to replace the rocker shaft on a Huangsheng 49cc motor. The original has mushroomed and Is too short to keep adjusted.

I thought It was the shaft, i didn’t really look at the rocker closely. The lash adjustment does not have enough threads to make the shaft tight enough.

Hey monkey it’s frog maybe a toad...:LOL: thanks I found that but the tappet in this engine is cupped on one end (unless that’s how it’s worn?) Some of these engine have a long push rod... I wonder how many versions there are.

it might be this part but couldn’t get the cross reference through Honda

very possible, anyone got a picture of a normal one? the Exhaust is fine. It’s not mine, was a customer... I never seen such soft metal used as tappet.

https://www.ereplacementparts.com/pivot-rocker-arm-p-563812.html
Its probably poor manufacturing due to covid and the tariffs? not sure man another guy said he had a bad 50 too that leaked gas into the oil. Mine is holding up except chain fell off and the muffler. Straightpiped now. There does seem to be a difference between the Huasheng and stickerless look alikes.

The tappet was not tempered properly, Just cheap China Trash.
Since it's just a customers engine, just slap in another cheep China tappet. Tell em that's the way it is and he will have to change it again after it wares out again.

Back