need idea for a light mount

frameteam2003

Local time
11:25 AM
anyone made a cool mount for a light?
I have a "regular" bullit shaped light but would like to see how others mounted their lights before starting.

What kind of bike is it going on and do you have a picture you could post of the light..

Attachments

• motobike.jpg 1.jpg
    motobike.jpg 1.jpg
    301.5 KB · Views: 313
Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have a picture right now. but look up a delta Horn light on E-bay.I think it would look great on that bike right now.

I twisted an old wrench and brazed some washers for mounting points on one of mine. It's not in this picture, but
that is the light I've now got mounted with the twisted wrench. Just a thought...
And if I may add, You have done your usual outstanding Job on this bike!!!
JE- Sam here Is THE man behind the X-Country adventure. He supplied the bike, and most of the parts for the bike.
I just wanted to introduce you guys proper... :) If not for Sam, and his skill and expertise with antique cycles, the adventure never would have happened.
He's a real regular, upstanding sort of feller; one of the good guys.
Rif

Attachments

• black sunshine light2.jpg
    black sunshine light2.jpg
    213.4 KB · Views: 341
Last edited by a moderator:
And the mod.is going to kick me off this site if I don't quite putting those %^&### big pics up!!!---sam--(Sorry about that ratrod)

LOL! I'll find my camera and get some shots of it for ya'. I love the girder fork(i remember you mentining this project a while back), there's just something about that style fork that is functional, graceful, and artistic to me...

Took a look at some wrenches today.This idea is goint to work out---only I buried the light in all by "STUFF" before the holidays and can't find it---more digging required! It's gotta be here someplace!

Back