Need new rims!

Vikingimike01

Local time
8:53 PM
Hey guys! I have a 26" 5kw hub motor kit, and a stealth bomber frame. I asked for a frame for 4 inch wheels. I got one for 3 inch wheels, of course it was too late to ask ebay for wrong product. So now my ebike wheel won't fit. Anyone knows of rims, that are 3 inch, preferably 26" and have 3mm spokes? I can't find any anywhere on ebay. And I can't order from America because shipping alone is around 100$.

You guys are getting killed on that shipping, but i have noticed that in the US as well.

2 months ago there was a product at 14 dollars no shipping, now it is 19 dollars with 9 dollars shipping.

Where ever they can they will price gouge in these times.

Its a Stealth Bomber frame, so 5cm of solid steel. I don't think i can strech that! I have problems with the tire rubbing not at the dropouts.

Hey guys, so I contacted the seller, and he said he is not selling the rims anymore, even though he said 3 months ago, that he defenetly will be, and told me to "leave him alone" when asking if he will have it in the future.

Do you guys have a link on ebay, from china, what I can buy? Or a name of theese rims?

Back