Need some advice....Have no prior knowledge

S

soccer_player11

I'm looking at putting a motor on my Diamondback Outlook. Is this possible? What type of engine kit should I get? I was looking at a 2-stroke 48 cc engine kit from either Flying Horse or Mega Motors. What are the differences? Will I need a heavy duty universal mounting bracket?

Thanks for any info!

A pic would help since the outlook has been produced for a few decades and the frame changes every few years.
A 2 stroke 48-66-80cc engine should fit unless your frame is size small.
You may need an oversize front engine mount if your frame is aluminum, with a fat down tube.
The Outlook should be a simple install, but post a pic so we can advise you better.

Flying Horse is better

Here is y Diamond Back Outlook, I do not know the year of it..! This bike has been a good choice for Me as it has a big frame area (triangle) and steel frame and is a very sturdy bike, I do HIGHLY suggest putting soft front shocks on the bike.. I am using the 66cc Silver Flying Horse from GASBIKE.NET. I believe it is a Grubee gt5 engine and it came in real good shape, very minimum clean up in casting slag, some clean up needed in transfer ports and bottom case and gasket trimming and matching needed, also intake and exhaust port matching need to be done also.

This is a very good bike and motor set-up...!!!
s16.JPG
s14.JPG
s5.JPG
s9.JPG

that bikes too pretty to ride on the dirty streets

Hey Mike /Jag Buddy !!!!!! I'am BACK !!! I missed you,,, did you miss me and all my daily annoying questions ???

I s**t you not I almost kicked the gas tank before i spent 3 weeks in two Hospitals and then 2 weeks in antibiotic rehab..!!

don't trust them damn doctors too much with their non-natural sometimes-toxic medicines.

don't trust them damn doctors too much with their non-natural sometimes-toxic medicines.

yeah i hear ya !!! i will tell you about it later when i am more awake !!!!! otherwise how you been ???? i was worried that you might be upset with me or think i was a jerk for not staying in touch with you... sorry about that buddy... things were rough..

but things are some what back to normal so we have some catching up to do ???

Back