Need some feedback on KINGS MOTOR BICYCLE ENGINE KIT!!

Local time
7:37 PM
Hello fello biker's I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with KINGS MOTOR BIKES BICYCLE ENGINE KITS? the two stroke 80cc? If so can I get some feedback on it? Like top speed? Clutch? Reliablity? Im trying to decide between a Kings Motor bicycle engine kit, or a Revolution Cycles bicycle engine kit? I am kinda new to this stuff? but still have prior knowledge on engines, bikes, etc. Give me some feedback on both if ya can! Thanks

- Strontium E.

First, none are 80cc. They're a little under 70cc.
I have a King's. Took about 8 days to get. Had to grind the drive sprocket teeth. Which was a pain in the.... They were too wide for the chain.

Revolution Cycles might sound like trouble. Go Dax.

Top Speed ? between 20 and 40. Depending.

Reliability ? :LOL: :LOL:

Kings motor or Powerking? - I got a Powerking off Ebay. 174.00 w/ shipping. no warranty.
So far, had it up to 37mph w/ some vibration.
Kit is ok. I have done prior write ups on my opinion of it. Just search my tag under members to find them.
No problems at all so far. Ride it everyday, up a 23% steep hill w/ pedal assist at 23mph.
My friend has a Dax 49cc. - which I would recommend his company, but I stomp him in speed, acceleration and hills.

Later,

Troy Fitz.

If it's KINGS? I have 3000+ miles on my motor. But I've said so many times it's all in the breaking in...

like i said i dont know about Kings motors but i do know about powerking motors and i am not a big fan of them

my powerking blew up after 1200-1500 km's rubber clutch pucks were worn to nothing, just ordered from chris hill yesterday

you did good.you will not be disappointed. i have one of Chris Hills engines and it is the best one of the 3 that i have bought i had a powerking and it blew up and i have a 4 stroke to but i like the CH80 the best

Back