Need some help with this frame I cannot figure out what it is ???

Jerbyrd666

Local time
6:14 PM
Got this frame from a buddy of mine who has no info about what it is exactly either.. been trying to figure it out to no avail .. it was sold to me as a "Chopper Frame" and I got some 24"x3" Duro Beach Combers on 68 spoke wheels, a triple tree front fork , and some oversized 22 inch ape hangers, all for $100 !!! Great deal right ?!!! I hope so lol ,also sold me a motor mount to go with it kinda stoked to get started and see what will come if this is odd style frame that can literally stand on the tail..It looks like a damn Jesus fish bumper sticker thing as the rear chai stays right? as shown in the second pic? Well any help would be greatly appreciated guys and thanks on advance . Also I'll keep tall posted on the buil as well see how it turns out.

Attachments

• 16170121607996696402022725721147.jpg
    16170121607996696402022725721147.jpg
    158.5 KB · Views: 196
  • 16170122076796776644947596325049.jpg
    16170122076796776644947596325049.jpg
    181.2 KB · Views: 204
I've never seen drop outs like that before, it kinda looks like it was a full suspension bike and someone showed a little initiative.
Ok I see what you mean if it helps I forgot to add that it had previously had a cross bar from the seat tube that curved up and down slightly to the downtube sort of like your average beach cruiser frame you know what I mean?

Ok I see what you mean if it helps I forgot to add that it had previously had a cross bar from the seat tube that curved up and down slightly to the downtube sort of like your average beach cruiser frame you know what I mean?
Place all the other parts on the frame and see what you got. The forks and tires will tell how low the bike is, I guess you still want the pedals to work when done. If the pedals clear the floor, then you're good. Whoever did it made it solid.

So..... where are the rear dropouts? It looks like the geometry is all off? Like maybe if it uses a super tall seatpost. Doesn't seem enough distance from the seat tube to the bb. Maybe it's just my perspective.
And if the rear axle goes anywhere on that "fishtail", not only will you not be able to pedal... Unless the forks are bringing the front up that much???? I'm thinking it's gotta be just my perspective and not seeing all the pieces in the same shot.
It's a badass design tho. GL, I'll try to keep an eye out for your updates.

Place all the other parts on the frame and see what you got. The forks and tires will tell how low the bike is, I guess you still want the pedals to work when done. If the pedals clear the floor, then you're good. Whoever did it 🤤💥Felt trying to get it all dialed in and the chopper frame was hangin in the garage getting painted

Back