Need to Get it Gone

Hi guys, Well I had lots of fun building this and tinkering with it. But that's over now. I have the motorbike shown below and a box of parts including ges tank, sprockets, throttle and all sorts of misc. stuff. Now, I need to get it gone from my garage and into someone else's.

It needs the low speed side of the carb cleaned and you'll be in business. $150 buys the whole deal.

DSCN1455.jpg

If interested in this, email me at frailsback@comcast.net

Thanks,
Fred

Everything on that bike for $150, including the bike? Plus spare parts? If I was within 100 miles of you I'd snatch that up in a NY minute.

If you were in the lower south eastern states of Australia, i would be happy to purchase your bike, just to see what a 4-stroke engine is like to ride.

Just the kit is worth the price, then you get a free bike thrown in. I think that seat is added too, looks comfy. I'd donate the fenders to a local scrapper though.

I'm going to leave this up in case anyone wants to jump on it. If it's still with me in the Spring, I'll re list it. Really, I'm just not going to be using this. The Enfield is my favorite ride/time machine.

Back