Need to make some wheel choices

Ebay is where I go, Idk I think they have their own site too. I like ebay because its all in one, I can email them, link the offering, and get my reply and/or a discount too. They haggle sometimes, especially if you buy big. I'm just a big ebay guy, cheaper there usually too. they've been doing the MB thing a long long time. Plus when things get damaged in shipping, they usually let you keep it, and only want proof it was damaged, then send another, or refund and let you reorder. They never argue, just ask for proof of your claims.

Thanks... most of these wheels indicate "6,7,8" cassette free wheel. I assume I can just install my single speed cog?

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Thanks... most of these wheels indicate "6,7,8" cassette free wheel. I assume I can just install my single speed cog?
They make one just for a single speed, and they should have a one with the single speed cog in the package. I was just looking earlier. Thinking of a set for this build I'm working on.

I think it would work if you put yours on it. Don't quote me though. I usually use a 5 speed cog set.

They make one just for a single speed, and they should have a one with the single speed cog in the package. I was just looking earlier. Thinking of a set for this build I'm working on.

I think it would work if you put yours on it. Don't quote me though. I usually use a 5 speed cog set.
Thanks.. I ordered directly from CDH site last night and got a tracking number this morning. Very fast service.

Thanks.. I ordered directly from CDH site last night and got a tracking number this morning. Very fast service.
They are the one of the best vendors I have ever used. They been around a long time, and they have a green decal. The decal got my eye to look. An the service made me loyal to their brand.

I generally advise left side drives to only use a single speed on the right side if they ride where's there isn't any steep hills. Engine strain on a bike is just as bad as over revving. If you have a multi speed you can then be in the most efficient ratio to pedal assist your bike up steep hills. Also if you have an engine failure then you still have a multi speed bicycle to get home on. If you do have a multi speed bike, tell me what it is 2x9, 3×7, 3x8 etc; then I can teach you how to shift it with a sequential non redundant shifting system. For example a 3x7 gets shifted like this lowest to highest ratio 1(1-4); 2(2-5); 3(4-7) for 12 sequential non redundant ratios.

If you have a single speed frame consider a 3 or 5 speed internal geared hub. Like I said if you have no really steep hills to contend with then a single speed will be fine.

Karl said," They been around a long time, and they have a green decal. The decal got my eye to look. An the service made me loyal to their brand."

I have a purdy decal I'll sell ya!

Back