Need work on a Whizzer

davydoo

Local time
2:16 PM
Hi, I'm new here so sorry if I'm asking this on the wrong forum. I'm in Dallas, TX and have a Whizzer that I'm restoring. I need to find someone to do the mechanical work on it. I can do the painting and any repair work on the frame but I don't know my way around the work on the motor. Does anyone know of someone who can do this? I found a local guy who shows promise but he's had it for over two years and I'd like to get rolling on it. Whizzer Motor Bikes has a location listed several miles from me but I've left messages and emails but so far haven't heard back from them. Thanks.

Hi, I'm new here so sorry if I'm asking this on the wrong forum. I'm in Dallas, TX and have a Whizzer that I'm restoring. I need to find someone to do the mechanical work on it. I can do the painting and any repair work on the frame but I don't know my way around the work on the motor. Does anyone know of someone who can do this? I found a local guy who shows promise but he's had it for over two years and I'd like to get rolling on it. Whizzer Motor Bikes has a location listed several miles from me but I've left messages and emails but so far haven't heard back from them. Thanks.
You wont hear from Whizzer M/Bs in Texas because their no longer in business
I recommend @Quenton Guenther
This guy is the best and has restored or repaired hundreds of Whizzer's if not thousands.
Quenton will also just work on your engine and give it more H/P if ya want.
Quenton has a large inventory of New Edition and Vintage Whizzer parts and has connections where to get anything Whizzer
Quenton used to be a Whizzer Dealer, you can trust Quenton, Call him @252-475-0406

Your going to have to mail your motor to Quenton in N.C. about $25 USPS or you can send the whole bike $?

Last edited:
@Quenton Guenther, my name is James I'm from Murfreesboro Tennessee I am looking for a centrifugal clutch for a 2007 whizzer motorized bike I would appreciate if I could here back from you if you have one for sale.
Here is how to contact him at his business, you can actually call him on the phone, the number is listed at the top of the link once you click it open.

@Quenton Guenther, my name is James I'm from Murfreesboro Tennessee I am looking for a centrifugal clutch for a 2007 whizzer motorized bike I would appreciate if I could here back from you if you have one for sale.
His phone number was also posted here before in few a posts just a few posts above yours...lol...It pays to read the threads before posting what has already been answered...lol...lol.

Ps...Quentin is quite elderly now, (78 yrs old), and does not spend as much time in the forums like he used to.

Even Quenton himself posted a link on this same page to give his phone number to contact him...lol.
www.ezmotorbike.com

Back