Needing a mask for the Corona V?

darwin

I've had 2 orders for cheap masks for the last month coming from China with tracking #s that were useless so I've disputed both purchases w/ebay/amazon. They were fraud's I'm sure. Anyways it's ordered by the governor to wear masks in public. If you don't folks look at you like your committing a crime. Only thing I had around the house that might work was a beanie cap that I cut the top off and it works pretty good, doesn't look bad either plus it's thick woven to really filter stuff. Beanies are cheap so maybe this will help others if you need a mask.

Wrench

I just wear my M/C bandanna's They are made with velcro on the back easy to put on
People make masks by cutting up a T shirt They look just like the surgical masks you would see in MASH.

Bonefish

I got mine off of Facebook Marketplace. Just type......Face cover or mask in the search box and you can get them made for $5.00 each.

Wrench

I've had 2 orders for cheap masks for the last month coming from China with tracking #s that were useless so I've disputed both purchases w/ebay/amazon. They were fraud's I'm sure. Anyways it's ordered by the governor to wear masks in public. If you don't folks look at you like your committing a crime. Only thing I had around the house that might work was a beanie cap that I cut the top off and it works pretty good, doesn't look bad either plus it's thick woven to really filter stuff. Beanies are cheap so maybe this will help others if you need a mask.
Did ya find your masks yet I just ordered a box of 100 surgical masks for my Mom and Dad
In stock will ship tomorrow be here by Sat 25th from a USA seller in San Francisco CA.
www.ebay.com/p/17036453748 $79.95 box of 100

Last edited: