Needing some help deciding.

n0b0dyspecial

Local time
12:52 AM
Its my first time here and only have ran 2 different China 2s bikes so excuse my lack of knowledge. But I'm looking to build another bike. This bike will be used as a daily commute to work (11 miles roundtrip) I'm just trying to decide what would be the most reliable engine for that commute. I was thinking of the predator 80 (not completely legal but route is all side road) any information or help is appreciated.
Thank you

I'm not the most experienced with this but I'll give you my opinion. For a commuter use a 4 stroke bike, I've personally never used the predator 80 but they seem to be fairly reliable and good on power. I'd say stay away from the two strokes when it comes to commuting because they aren't the most reliable and when you bike breaks down and you gotta go to work it isn't fun, but a good 4 stroke will be reliable and will stop you from running into that situation.

I'm not the most experienced with this but I'll give you my opinion. For a commuter use a 4 stroke bike, I've personally never used the predator 80 but they seem to be fairly reliable and good on power. I'd say stay away from the two strokes when it comes to commuting because they aren't the most reliable and when you bike breaks down and you gotta go to work it isn't fun, but a good 4 stroke will be reliable and will stop you from running into that situation.

That's what I was thinking, and another good thing with 4 strokes is it I'm the commute and run low on fuel I can pull into a gas station without trying to fumble with gas cans and mixing. The reason why I was thinking about the predator 80 is that if I ever mess up and blow a motor the downtime of having it fixed would just includes a 5 minute trip to the local harbor freight and the rest of the day breaking it in.

Back