Needs a engine

Its starting to sound like Whizzer has alot of fans. Its like the big block of bicycle engines. Im thinking that a throw away might be in order for now. I will go with the Whizzer engine later, its a matter of finding one and the right one. Bout $800 is what someone told me sofar. And was also told that some real cool parts for them are out there. For now though, a lil "wing ding ding ding" will hold me over. I need to know who has the good one? 47mm bore x 40mm stroke = 70cc?

Last edited:
I agre that a Whizzer would be lovely but is very expensive. I agree with Fetor that the Honda engine with a Grubee gearbox, freewheel drive sprocket and full lenth chrome silencer with long muffler would be a good rig. You say you have shimano roller front brake. Is that a hub brake because v brakes wont fit on springer forks?
Is it a 2006 Schwinn? Mine is a 07 Schwinn Alloy Seven Cruiser and is not very well made (chinese corner cutting). I have looked at the Electra cruiser and it is very slightly more expensive but a much better made frame. I would not trust Schwinn springer forks out of china on a bike that is going to travel at speed - I've seen what they look like after a year of being ridden without any motor. I agree the springer looks better than any other fork but safety is paramount. Isn't a coaster brake a problem when it comes to servicing it? Like Fetor I too have been asked to part with my HT motor but have refused because I liked the guy too much!

I wonder of one of the 50cc Lifan motorbike engines that Alaskavan put on his trike would fit?

Also, what about one of the Franco Morini S6-E's ??? That would look sweet, if it fits... And, it's about half the price of a whizzer...

Attachments

• 042379.JPG
    042379.JPG
    52.4 KB · Views: 171
  • foto4.gif
    foto4.gif
    32.8 KB · Views: 175
  • S6-E.pdf
    255.6 KB · Views: 246
Last edited:
Back