Never Been Said Before

Nothing
are we talking about general engine oiling, or just the clutch?
Nothing about the clutch it's the recognition of the plug the clutch cable goes through the steering bracket crankcase plug the port leads directly to the crankcase not the clutch housing there are 2 springs on the cable one aft one port but the plug is used in conjunction with the clutch assembly.

Is that clear enough?

Nothing

Nothing about the clutch it's the recognition of the plug the clutch cable goes through the steering bracket crankcase plug the port leads directly to the crankcase not the clutch housing there are 2 springs on the cable one aft one port but the plug is used in conjunction with the clutch assembly.

Is that clear enough?
That plug you refer to does not go to the crank case. No plug goes to the crank case. It goes to the clutch spring housing which is separate from the case. A 2 stroke crank case does not take pure oil. If you won't listen to what is being told to you and insist on putting oil in it then do so and report back on your results. I am pretty sure they will be negative, but hay, you seem to know it all so go for it.

That plug you refer to does not go to the crank case. No plug goes to the crank case. It goes to the clutch spring housing which is separate from the case. A 2 stroke crank case does not take pure oil. If you won't listen to what is being told to you and insist on putting oil in it then do so and report back on your results. I am pretty sure they will be negative, but hay, you seem to know it all so go for it.
I'll take a look at it again if it does thanks.

Ok I think Lucky 36 was the most accurate the plug sits directly over the drive shaft, clutch housing sperated to the right side and I think it would be a good idea to grease it.

Very curious goings on in a 4 stroke though. I assume small engines have a splash system. The big v 8 is different with a pump of course. A bigger pan and pump and a craper plate to scrape oil from the crank allowing it to flow down more freely. Oil tended to ball around the crank like taffie . That fenom was discovered in nascar engines at high rpm using a medical scope . Tom

just fill it with grease until you cant fit anymore in it and it should be good for the life time of the motor

Back