Never Before Seen

Masor

Local time
8:44 AM
I couldn't find a bike that looked like an old skool bobber, so I built one from scratch! I found a donor bike, some steel pipe, and there you go. Some welding and painting later and it's done. And yes, that is a custom built springer frond end. Say hello to my new ride to high school.

Attachments

• 102_7894.jpg
    102_7894.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 242
  • 102_7868.jpg
    102_7868.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 196
Cool bike, hard tail comes to mind looking at that. Great wotkmanship and effort!

That's pretty cool! And just the way i like em.
long, low and hardtail....it'll be a rough ride, but sometimes you have to sacrifce comfort to look cool (and that's a good thing).
you did a great job and you have a good eye for making a custom bike look "right".

Thanks everyone. Here in my town, no one thinks much of my creations. They think it's kids stuff. They say I will have nothing going for me in the future. And again thanks everyone.

Nobody in my neighborhood thinks much of my motorbike either. Its OK. I just keep tinkering and riding. To each his own.

Thanks everyone. Here in my town, no one thinks much of my creations. They think it's kids stuff. They say I will have nothing going for me in the future. And again thanks everyone.

unless you live in a city populated completely by professional craftsmen, they are simply wrong and possibly jealous.

Back