• Register now! It's free and easy.
  • Show your bike to the world, upload a photo today!
  • Hi Guest, did you know we have a dark style? It might be easier on the eyes at night time! Try it out here: Style Chooser

Never Use Fed Ex...pics of busted-up motor

G

gone_fishin

man, that's the worst i've seen...are you gonna be able to make any claim?

spunout

:devilish:Yes, i can make a claim. i had the foresight to make the driver wait until i opened the box. he said he wasnt allowed to take it with him, but they're coming tomorrow to pick it up and make a damage report.
i sent the pics to (vendor name here) and told him i never want to see that motor again. i'll give him just ONE MORE chance to make this deal right with me, before i go public. since day 1, the motor turned out NOT to be a 70cc, but rather a 48cc that hasnt run yet because of sucking air from everywhere.

iRide Customs

Words can't express how lame that is. I hope it works out fo you in the end.

When I ship things I always insure it for double the cost just in case something like that happens.

Dan

W

wayde

when i got my motor the spark plug was not in it aswell as the mounting studs I had to put them in the box was banged up but nothing broken (UPS)

azbill

oh man !!!
that took some heavy abuse
and it didn't even travel very far !!!
let us know if you get straightened out by this guy !

A

andyinchville1

Wow...That is crazy bad handling!....I thought the old Samsonite luggage commercial with the gorilla was bad...I wonder how that did that to the engine?...I mean so many things bent up and fins broken to boot...wow....
Andrew