new 2

N

nick8686

my name is nick i live in queen creek arizona i have a spooky tooth crome dresser with a bullit light and crome back rack and brown springer seat on a 80cc kit i am dislexic so forgive my spelling or placments of leters or numbers other than that i have a buteful famaly litil girl and wife i know how engins and stuff work but get hung up some times well love the site and love my bike so hello!!

Queen Creek???

Hello from Queen Creek AZ!!!

I'm here visiting mom-in-law, too bad I did not know you were here! We leave here to go home tomorrow about 1 or so. Good luck here, you are sure lucky you did not live in that Indian place "Casa Grande" we went there today DESOLATE!

Maybe next time we are here we can ride (I've got a 55cc stashed in her garage! on a brown Huffy) Hope to meet you.

Mike

wow so fast the respons is gr8

thanks ad ya hear in queen creek its good not to many cars and a lot of roads to nothing to be rememerd 4everits the best for mbs i tell you but ya to bad maby next time. thanks for the welcom

"i am dislexic so forgive my spelling or placments of leters or numbers" You will find out real quick most of us are the same. Just better at spelchex than others. No to worry, your among kindrid spirits. Welcome to the MBc clan from the Giant Side of Texas!

Back